We work across Loughborough, Leicester & Derby City.
Our services are designed to benefit young people who may be particularly vulnerable or who are in need of emotional and wellbeing support not currently being provided by their school or other services.
In particular, we work with young people who are:
· At risk of or in unhealthy relationships
· Engaging in sexting or other unsafe social media activity
· Displaying concerning sexual behaviours
· Not engaging with schools and essential services
· From disrupted home backgrounds with little or no parental support
· Displaying poor wellbeing or mental health
Lacking in self-esteem or confidence
· Engaging in other negative behaviours that are impacting their lives & relationships
Whilst we aim to target areas of deprivation where our work
may be especially needed, there is no income or background requirement to
access our services. We recognise that
these issues can impact young people from all backgrounds and anyone may be in
need of additional support.
For more information on referring young people to our
services please see our referral process.